The application process, traveling for interviews, and potentially moving from another state requires stress-free coordination. Our program is proud to have Nancy Niemaseck, Fellowship Education Coordinator, to help make the process easier and as straightforward as possible.
As the fellowship coordinator, Nancy will anticipate travel needs and serve as a liaison for any questions related to the application process, and travel. During your time as a fellow at RMANJ, she will also assist in coordinating schedules and educational opportunities under the guidance of Dr. Marie Werner, Dr. Kathleen Hong, and Dr. Richard Scott.
The Jefferson-RMA Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility fellowship participates in ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service). Interested applicants should complete the online ERAS application that can be found here. Once we have received your application from ERAS you will be contacted by Nancy through email.
We are approved for up to 2 fellowship spots in each academic year. We are accepting applications through Monday, May 3, 2021, for our 2022 Fellowship that begins on July 1, 2022.
- Application deadline May 3, 2021
- Invitations for interviews will be emailed on Friday, June 4, 2021
- Applicants must accept or decline the interview by Tuesday, June 8, 2021
- All applicants will be informed of their status on Friday, June 11, 2021
- Interviews will be conducted on Thursday, August 12, 2021, and Friday, September 10, 2021.
If you would like additional information on the program or the application process please contact:
Fellowship Education Coordinator
Address: 140 Allen Road Basking Ridge, NJ 07920